Atlanta Hospitality Career Fair
February 4, 2020
@ Georgia World Congress Center
All About the Event
The purpose of this event is to:
- Provide career opportunities to high school and college students, veterans, and anyone looking for a career in the hospitality industry.
- Provide companies and organizations the opportunity to interview and hire qualified candidates for their current or upcoming open positions.
- Showcase the opportunities of working in the hospitality industry through a panel of experts, guest speakers, and networking opportunities.
- Connect with leading companies and organizations in the Hospitality Industry.
Get Hired Onsite
There will be a private interview area for companies and organizations to hire qualified employees onsite.
Panel of Experts
There will be a panel of experts, from multiple sectors of the hospitality industry, sharing their expertise and knowledge about working in the hospitality industry.
We will have guest speakers sharing their knowledge and tips on some of the leading topics within the hospitality industry.
Food demonstrations from some of the industries best Chefs.
ProStart State Competition
The ProStart State Competition is a showcase of culinary talent and will be held onsite for everyone to see.
We will be giving out thousands of dollars worth of scholarships to those in attendance.
Network with the leading companies and individuals in the hospitality industry.
There will be booths dedicated to assisting attendees with the resources they need to get the most out of the Career Fair.
Don’t Miss the Event
Subscribe to get email updates with tips regarding resume building, interviewing, dressing to impress, maximizing your day at a career fair, event updates, and much more!
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Atlanta Conventions & Visitors Bureau
- Morrison Healthcare
- Atlanta Braves
- Corporate Events Unlimited
- Active Productions
- Georgia State University
- Georgia Restaurant Association
- Sea Island
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- Westin Peachtree Plaza
- Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Hotel
- Hilton Atlanta
- Le Dames Escoffier
- Shular Institute
- Egg Harbor Café
- Gwinnett Tech
- Chef Duds
- Johnson and Wales
Georgia World Congress Center
The Georgia World Congress Center continues to be one of the nation’s premier destinations for conventions, trade shows, film production, and much more.
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW,
Atlanta, GA 30313
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com
Is there wireless access in the building?
There is no wireless connectivity available at the fair. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Will electricity outlets be available?
How early can I access the space for load in?
Load in information coming soon
Where is the best place to park for the event?
Directions coming soon
Is this an annual event?
Yes, this event has previously been known as the Hospitality Education Foundation of Georgia’s Career Expo. In 2020, this event has merged with multiple partners and formed into the Atlanta Hospitality Career Fair and will continue to be an annual event.